Rudder Problem steering the aircraft on the ground. x52 Pro

Hi, got a really werid issue with my setup.

The plan is going hard right and left with the rudder and steering weel while on the ground.

Its almost impossible to control it on the ground, in the air everything works just fine.

All assistance and help is turned off, and im using the x52 default preset.

is this a know issue or is something wrong with my x52?

2 Likes

Have you adjusted the sensitivity?

differential toe brakes can help when taxiing

Sensitivity curves need attention.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem and it just started after the mid March 2021 update. It was fine prior to that update, but now steering on the ground with the “0” and “Enter” keys (rudder) is almost impossible.

1 Like

I had the same issue. Could hardly get Private aviation takeoff tutorial to line up on the runway. The minute I tried to turn onto the runway and square up, it went all over the place EXCEPT straight. and I had all the helps at maximum to no avail. I think the keyboard rudder controls are totally whacked out. I was hitting [enter] -5-0-5 over and over trying to get it squared up, but even hitting the 5 to center the rudder, it just got worse and worse. No way to control at all.

1 Like

I hope they get a fix for this soon… The game is basically not playable if you plan to take off or land. I recomomend everyone go to the support page and submit a new support request. I did that this morning and also posted on FS support Twitter.

2 Likes

Do any devs read this? There have been several updates since Mar 31 when I last posted and rudder steering using a keyboard 0 and Enter keys is still almost impossible. It’s better, but still pretty bad. I sent in a bug report back in mid April and they replied it was fixed. I’d have to say “improved a tiny bit” but no where near “fixed.” Please address this.

1 Like

Hi, do you got a solution for that problem? Still have the same…

1 Like

Hi All, found a workarround/sollution (for me):

1 Like

Thanks for the settings and images acdc014, definitely worth a try.