Ryzen 5900X sleeping

As promised @SamuelCerveny here are my settings.

I hope this will help you.

Have a good day.

Ciao Mark

@Boobbuster007 thanks a lot …I really appreciate your time to help me …I will try this setting…all of you on this thread are great people …I will let you know after evening flight

1 Like

They released a Beta bios version for your motherboard yesterday. I would wait for it to come of beta status before updating it ( Couple of weeks ). It has to do with the latest secure chip features and it may also deal with stuttering of the CPU. I would be careful with increasing your voltage for the CPU. Best to do that as a last resort. Make sure your CSM is disabled in the boot section of your bios.

@DrunkardDufus thanks ok I will wait and what is the CSM? :slight_smile: soory for stupid question I m not so deep in computers…

Compatibility Support Module is for Legacy devices (older technology). It is enabled if you have legacy devices. A windows 10 /11 machine would run in UEFI mode (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface). The UEFI is a specification that allows the firmware (bios) to talk the operating system (Windows). This mode protects the boot sector from malware. If CSM is enabled it allows the legacy devices to be compatible with UEFI. However the hardware you have will not run at it’s full potential. Thus disabling CSM will allow your hardware to run at it’s full potential. If you are running Windows 11 you would turn CSM off because of the secure boot features of Windows 11.

@DrunkardDufus great explanation…thanks I checked it and is defalt without my interaction in OFF :slight_smile:

Familiar story. Performance issues reported by beta testers and allowed to remain in the final product. I would like to tell you Sim Update 10 will improve performance, but with the way things have gone lately, I don’t really have any reason to believe that.

MSFS betas are basically to test fixes that have already been made so to change any code before the actual update would only introduce risks, not only to other parts of the sim but also to any 3rd party mods be they marketplace ones or otherwise. Unless it’s an absolute showstopper for everybody a newly found bug isn’t likely to get fixed immediately although it won’t keep MS/Asobo from working on a solution for the next release or even a hotfix in between.