Saitek/Logitech panels not working with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I have been a plane simulator fan for many years now. I am a user of FSX Steam, FSW, Aerofly FS and, last but not least, my favourite X-Plane 11. For flying, I sometimes use Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X and, most of all, Saitek/Logitech equipment.

I was so enthusiastic about the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 that I decided to buy it the first day it came out. It was stunning and I was so happy with it. „State-of-the-art simulator and a new era of sim flying,” I thought. Everything was great until I tried to switch on my Saitek/Logitech panels:

* Logitech G Pro Flight Radio Panel
* Logitech G Pro Flight Switch Panel
* Logitech G Pro Flight Multi Panel
* Logitech G Pro Flight Instrument Panel

To my disappointment and dismay, none of them worked. ☹😢

I started looking for the solution on various forums and it turned out that the Simulator does not support the equipment !?!?

It also turned out that I am one of the many, many disappointed and frustrated simmers. At the present moment, I will certainly discourage my fellow simmers from buying Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, as it is more a pretty toy game than a simulator and I will get back to X-Plane 11, as it is so user friendly.

I have even bought a SPAD.Next copy. It’s a great piece of software and the panels work, but it makes MSFS 2020 stutter terribly as there is a SimConnect bug. :frowning:

I do hope that the guys responsible for this issue will do something about this frustrating problem, because I would really like to take advantage of all the absolutely wonderful features of the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

Please !!!

There are a number of threads on this topic already including this mega thread

i have a full pit. everything that connects to the sim via simconnect causes stutter. Asobo devs posted they are working on the issue and will push a patch asap. that was a couple weeks ago.

Check out Logitech’s response over on their forum thread, I about spit out my coffee this morning when I read this. Nick Christian posted this like 6 hours ago at the time of this writing.

Logitech logo
Hazel (Logi)
25 Aug 2020, 20:52 GMT-7

Dear Nick​,

Thank you for contacting Logitech! My name is Hazel and I will be helping you with any issues you have today. I understand you would like assistance with Microsoft Flight Sim on when will be the drivers be released. I am happy to help with anything you need.

Also, we’d like to apologize for the delayed response to your email ticket and we have been experiencing a higher than usual volume of email requests.

As of the moment, a plugin or fix for the MS Flight Sim 2020 is not available. Due to unforeseen changes between the Alpha and final versions of Flight Simulator, updated support for all the Flight Panels has been delayed until September.

We will make sure to follow up with this concern to our appropriate team.

Again, thank you and stay safe.

Link to Logitech community thread.