Saitek Panels is working now

@TornMountain166 This reg hack did work, i tested this out now and it works.

Here is kinda the list you have to do in order to get it to work, I do not take any responsibility if things go wrong. this worked for me. I dont remeber if i did this to my multipanel or Instrument panel.

1. Install driver
  2. Install the plugin
  3. Do “the Reghack” (https://youtu.be/kQDl-AvREZA)
  4. reboot
  5. start the sim
  6. then go to your desktop and start the “Logitech Microsoft Flight Simulator Plugin"
  7. have a lot of fun.

I talked to a user on that have seen my post, and he just got that radio panel, and he tested out only to install the plugin and it work.

So here is how you do it:

1. Update the FS to Version 1.8.30 (Minimum)
  2. Download an install the Plugin from Logi.com
  3. eat sleep game repeate.
1 Like

I have the radio panel and downloaded latest driver from logitech. I find that Nav and Com work well. XPDR works, but I find that turning buttons causes it to go blank and then back on randomly. DME and ADF are not working. ADF can only adjust 100s and decimals. No standby either. And DME is unresponsive. All of these work well in X-plane, so it is not the unit, it must be the drivers.

I have the same issue… only happening since the MSFS update on the 28th October

I just got the radio panel and noticed the same thing with ADF and DME blinking on and off randomly. COM and NAV seems to work fine. Haven’t messed with XPDR yet too much.

These did work in previous builds? I just got this so have nothing to compare it to.

In the C172 I can use COM 1-2 & NAV 1-2 from Radio panel to aircraft and backwards , also ACT/STBY button in aircraft and Radio panel are working properly.
In the A320 (MSFS version with or without AN32X MOD version) Radio panel only reads the aircraft settings when the ACT/STBY button in the aircraft is pressed. Setting the frequencies from Radio panel into the airplane does not work, same for the ACT/STBY button.
Why does it work in C172 and not in A320.
Takes to much time for me to fly from EHAM to LEMD so I am looking for a solution!
( MSFS_Plugin_x64_Software_8.0.285.0 driver from 2020-10-01 is installed and MSFS = 1.10.8.0

I am having the same issue, Radio panel works fine in any other plane except the A320neo (Default or the A320nx mod)

Logitech have released an updated driver that fixes the Transponder XPDR flashing on and off problem and also fixes the DME. So update your drivers if you have not done so in the last week or so. ADF now shows up, but still cannot adjust it with the knob, but you can in the simulator (more work needed on this I think). With the new driver everything works properly except tuning ADF. If you tune in a VOR or NDB with DME, you will get the bearing and distance displayed on your radio panel when you select DME.

No need for payware drivers. I’m sure they’ll fix the ADF when MSFS gets around to updating the SDK.

2 Likes

Do these work for the airliners with no other addons/mods? Don’t want to buy them if they won’t because that is what I fly the most.

I just ordered the radio stack, should get it Monday. I will let you know if they work for the airliners.

hmm really not sure whats going on I got mine working ok (although it didn’t change the frequency tuning in game, Until after hitting transfer button), but since yesterday all it does is light up the leds but doesn’t change or do anyhing else.

Got the radio panel tonight. Confirm that the panel will not control the a320 or b787 radios. Transponder works. Panel works perfectly with the TBM, cessnas (152,172,GC, CJ4) 747. I’m sure there will be an updated driver soon to iron out the bugs for the neo and Dreamliner.

Thank you so much for the help. I think I’m just going to hold off until next year to purchase them (or whenever the update comes out)

Just received this and it’s pretty solid… but does NOT work in the B787 nor the A320/FlybyWire A320. Interestingly enough, I accidentally spawned on the runway and can confirm that it does turn on and you can adjust on the sim and it will adjust on the panel, but using the knobs on the panel will not adjust the sim. The Xpdr works on both B787 and the A320. When at the gates cold and dark, nothing will illuminate on the panel. Only on the runways. It seems to work on the GA aircraft though, but I mainly got it for airline flying on Vatsim. I have the latest drivers from Logitech. 12/29/20 I think. It would be nice to have this working. I may end up returning it until there is a stable patch for the drivers. This is for the Radio Panel if I wasn’t clear.

1 Like

I’ve had the panel now for a few months and can confirm the same status as you with the 787 and 320 not currently working. As of about 3 weeks or so ago it did work correctly, at least for COM it worked.

I think it’s the same problem :

1 Like

Hi sorry if this was covered.
My auto pilot panel Is giving me serious ire…auto throttle switch won’t work for 747 takes 2 or 3 tries to turn on some buttons sometimes and trim don’t work in Cessna 172 not that techi so any help would be great help thanks. worked perfectly in fSX

saitek/logitech radio panel was working for me up until recently. After MSFS released their navdata only update (not sold it was just navdata) then it stopped working.

Thanks. Yes there is no comfort in planing a flight now with auto pilot going nuts aswel in 747. On final ils approach into mco and it decides to do its own thing wouldnt disconnect then. So fed up and I love msfs otherwise…

My radio panel doesn’t work as well and I must say Logitech is getting by with murder. The manual doesn’t mention squat about any of the procedures posted in this thread.