Saitek Panels is working now

hmm really not sure whats going on I got mine working ok (although it didn’t change the frequency tuning in game, Until after hitting transfer button), but since yesterday all it does is light up the leds but doesn’t change or do anyhing else.

Got the radio panel tonight. Confirm that the panel will not control the a320 or b787 radios. Transponder works. Panel works perfectly with the TBM, cessnas (152,172,GC, CJ4) 747. I’m sure there will be an updated driver soon to iron out the bugs for the neo and Dreamliner.

Thank you so much for the help. I think I’m just going to hold off until next year to purchase them (or whenever the update comes out)

Just received this and it’s pretty solid… but does NOT work in the B787 nor the A320/FlybyWire A320. Interestingly enough, I accidentally spawned on the runway and can confirm that it does turn on and you can adjust on the sim and it will adjust on the panel, but using the knobs on the panel will not adjust the sim. The Xpdr works on both B787 and the A320. When at the gates cold and dark, nothing will illuminate on the panel. Only on the runways. It seems to work on the GA aircraft though, but I mainly got it for airline flying on Vatsim. I have the latest drivers from Logitech. 12/29/20 I think. It would be nice to have this working. I may end up returning it until there is a stable patch for the drivers. This is for the Radio Panel if I wasn’t clear.

1 Like

I’ve had the panel now for a few months and can confirm the same status as you with the 787 and 320 not currently working. As of about 3 weeks or so ago it did work correctly, at least for COM it worked.

I think it’s the same problem :

1 Like

Hi sorry if this was covered.
My auto pilot panel Is giving me serious ire…auto throttle switch won’t work for 747 takes 2 or 3 tries to turn on some buttons sometimes and trim don’t work in Cessna 172 not that techi so any help would be great help thanks. worked perfectly in fSX

saitek/logitech radio panel was working for me up until recently. After MSFS released their navdata only update (not sold it was just navdata) then it stopped working.

Thanks. Yes there is no comfort in planing a flight now with auto pilot going nuts aswel in 747. On final ils approach into mco and it decides to do its own thing wouldnt disconnect then. So fed up and I love msfs otherwise…

My radio panel doesn’t work as well and I must say Logitech is getting by with murder. The manual doesn’t mention squat about any of the procedures posted in this thread.