Saitek throttles stop responding

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

I’ll taxi to runway and apply brakes to stop at hold short… then Throttle will not respond any longer. CH USB pedals. So far, all and any aircraft.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I’ll taxi to runway and apply brakes to stop at hold short… then Throttle will not respond any longer. CH USB pedals. So far, all and any aircraft. Only the throttles. Mixture and prop still function with cockpit and controls.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

2 Saitek throttles, CH Yoke, CH pro pedals

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same bug here.

Same here.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Logitech joystick, landing gear and other buttons work but no throttle once on runway.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have the same issue with a Thrustmaster hotas x Sometimes I can even take off but shortly the throttle stops responding. Two things happened prior to this, An update and I purchased the aerolite 103 ultralight. Don’t know if either of these has caused the issue but the game is no longer playable. I have spent hours looking for a solution

T-Master throttle unreliable after 40th anniversary update. Symptom: power reduction on take-off without any movement by me of hotas throttle. If I try to reset, throttle bounces around, no control whatever. worse with jn-4 and staggerwing. sometimes ju-52 is ok for entire flight other times throttle reduces power setting by intself into take-off run.

If no one else is having this experience maybe I should do a reinstall. I’m using the store version, which worked inf until the 40 year update.

I should add to above that it’s a t-master hotas x which works fine with x-plane 11 and MSFS 2004.

Closed as no repro - if you have an this issue with your peripherals please create a new thread. Thank you!