Saitek X52 Serious Problems Not played for weeks!

Again, thanks for all the advice. Still waiting for tech help from Microsoft FS. All the best Happy Xmas and New Year. Lets hope the Omicron Covid does not force another lock-down, or effect travel plans. The aircraft industry has already suffered a heavy price.

I have similar problems with Saitek Pro Flight X-56 Rhino.
It started out with weird minor slow turns inflight without any control inputs on my part. It was manageable. I rationalized it was wind gusts or something. Annoying , but manageable.
Within a week, a new problem cropped up. When I taxi, the airplane veers sharply left or right so strong I cannot override it with full nose wheel steering! I guess that maybe it is an AI control problem. I check settings and AI is set to off except radios. So I start slewing myself back to where I need to go on the ground. Annoying, but manageable.
Within a week, the throttles begin to make fairly rapid large (greater than 25%) increases and decreases with no throttle inputs whatsoever. It starts out occurring not all the time, but some of the time then all the time.
No aircraft is flyable now. So I figure it is time to recalibrate the throttles. I now have no throttle control at all. No response whatsoever.
Help somebody! The X-56 is less than 1 year old and was expensive! Anybody have any ideas to help me out of this conundrum?

Have you tried uninstalling all the Saitek / Logitech software for the X56 including the drivers. When I have the drivers installed for mine, it seems to cause issues, if I uninstall and just use the MS drivers, its fine…

Thanks for the reply.
Can you walk me thru how to do that, if it’s not too much trouble? I am desperate and will try anything.

I also use the Saitek X52 controller.
When i’m trying to take off with my FWB A320, it goes automatically into reverse engine mode. Can someone please help me? It’s like when i’m accelerating with the saitek x52, it activates the reverse engine mode, but if i continue to push the throttle to say max f.ex, it returns to normal and i can take off.

I fixed it! I recalibrated the throttle using the HUD software. All the problems went away: no more throttle changes without any control input, no more crazy turns on taxiways without any control input and shallow turns airborne without any control inputs. Gone. Fixed.

If you are having problems like that, recalibrate using the HUD software provided by Saitek.

Did you ever solve this? I just started having the exact same issue. I thought my X52 rudder pot is going bad, it really came on rather suddenly. Thanks.