Saitek X55 Throttle and stick are not working

X55 Throttle and Stick are not working what can i do do get it connected to Flightsim 2020

Try this:

Open your device manager (Control Panel > Hardware > Device Manager)

Expand HID and see if the computer sees your HOTAS, but with issues.

Right-click the HOTAS icon and select ‘Update Drivers’

Select look for it manually and browse to the C:\Windows\WinSxS folder and accept.

See if that works. Worked for me.

the drivers are the latest and according the devise manager correct working ,at lockheed martin version5 it works perfect and when i get to basdic controls it it mention Saitek pro Flight X-55 rhino throttle but it gives a dark p0ofile whit the sign ? ,dont know to activate and about Winsxs ,i see a lot of info but dont see X55

The ‘dark profile’ is normal. You should be able to start programming your X55 now.

do you know some instructions how to program,or goes that automatic like in prepar3dv5

Is there any special instruction for using my X-55 HOTAS and CH Pro Pedals in FS2020? It all works very well on X-Plane11 but for some reason this MS Flight Simulator only identifies the controls but cannot configure. Am I the only one with this problem? If I cannot find a way to use my flight controls I will find this program completely useless!

Installed on Asus G20CB 32GB RAM i7-6700 GTX1080

1 Like

Hi, I have a Saitek X52 throttle & joystick that worked very well until the USA update, after that MSFS only recognises the mouse wheel type zoom in/out wheel on the controllers. Prior to the USA update, the controllers worked fine. Can anybody help please??

also having problem with saitek x55.
bought it used off ebay, it works great in aces high and fsx but doesnt work in msfs basic edition. calibration works in game but unable to use stick and throttle in game and buttons.
the x55 came with no cd for software installation…did find the drivers and they all work…windows recognizes it.