Scenary reality changed after quiting Game Pass

Hi,
My question is related to the scenary, especially Germany/Bavaria.
I had installed MSFS standard version and I had Game Pass. With that combination the scenary was exact. All the terrain was satellite look. I coold even fly over my haus.
However, after I quited the Game Pass the terrain is no more exact. Only some famous buildings are appearing on their place.
Now, my question:
Does it have to do with the version of MSFS (standard, deluxe, premium)?
Or, because of quitong the Game Pass?
I would be thankful for your feedback.
Best regards
Oguz

Sounds like your Bing data is no longer working. I had a similar issue where the Bing Data was turned off. Once I turned it back on everything looked great again. Assuming you have a valid Game Pass account, you should be able to turn Bing Data back on.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

If you installed the sim using Game Pass then quit Game Pass It will not work. You would need to pay for the version you want. Do any of the other games you downloaded with Game Pass still work

As @CinnamonInk8010 says - your data settings are inside the general options within the sim.

I also had some weird stuff happen and I realised that my graphics driver update switched my graphic settings and turned off all my online data options. :expressionless: It made all my scenery look poor. That would also be my first thing to check.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.