Sceneries and crash to desktop

I bought dubai scenery and new york , KMIA, chicago, and i started to have CTD.

I started to delete them one by one to see what the problem is and the game kept crashing until i deleted all the sceneries that I paid for.

So did anyone experience that issue before or its just me or maybe there is something that i should do before i buy sceneries in the game.

I was planning to buy some airports, not city sceneries, but im scared to have the same issue.

I dont want to pay money for something that will make my game crash and waste it like this. Hopefully we find a solution for that thank you.

sometimes this happens but it soon gets sorted by the developer or a sim update, so I wouldnt be too worried, but I do advise to do research first before you hit the buy button. some sceneries need to be optimised but I have lots, I collect them like some people collect stamps. I only buy from fs marketplace for scenieries because I have both pc and an xbox x, so I buy once get twice if available… my pc is quite good gaming laptop rtx 2060 and 16gb ram, Win 11 … I dont have the issues that lots of people have. But I keep my machine quite optomised with regards to drivers and settings and a million other things that can affect performance…

2 Likes

Hi there,
I moved this to CTD Help, which is an area where people can help each other debug problems.
I dont know where you are having CTDs, but if yiu are having them at startup, you can try deleting your content.xml file. (It would get regenerated at startup.) I’m on my phone so I can’t find the location right now, but I’m sure that the location is given somewhere in the forums.

Appreciated buddy will do that for sure and hopefully an update will fix it