Scenery and airport not loading at arrival

Lost connection does not always appear here, sometimes it stops loading even without warning, and it has happened several times depending on the time of day.
For example, there are days when the scenery stops loading, but air traffic and ATC continue to work, which is the strangest thing…

One thing I’m going to test if it happens again is to try switching servers mid-flight and see what happens, I’ll see if it loads again…

Ok then…let me know…but more of us flew to the same airport…it happend only to me.

Yes, it was like that with me too. But it doesn’t always happen. So I think it could be something on our internet.

Sorry for the poor english, it’s not my native language…

So you are thinking if i loose internet connection n it won’t load arrival airport scenery?

It sounds like this is the sim object limit issue being discussed extensively in the Bugs forum:

1 Like

Have you found a fix for this yet? Same exact thing is happening on my end

Unfortunately not. It just never happened again to me since I reinstalled GSX and adjusted my FSLTL config. I’ve also changed my behavior, usually I turn on FSLTL only after GSX is halfway through with cargo loading and boarding passengers.