Scenery and Online not working (Can't find fix on site)

Basically titled above. I load scenery and its the offline, with no photogrammetry or satellite 2d imagery. I have tried different wifi services, removed the community folder…Anything I am missing? It’s been like this for 1 week.

Hi @EducatedGlobe44,
In Data options in MSFS are you sure those options are on? Online is ON, Bing World Map on, Photogrammetry on, etc.?

This will auto switch off if there’s been an interruption in your internet or connection to the server along the way so that it allows you to continue to fly without aborting the sim. But they don’t auto turn back on.

I have suddenly got a scenery change and notice that Photogrammetery is greyed out and manual cache is greyed out.
Is this the same problem ?
Update…Just checked and yes Bing Data had been switched off and I now remember I got a message saying my Bandwidth was Low but didn’t know it switched off to default scenery.
I too have been cranking everything up to Ultra in an attempt to see what I knew I had seen before so thanks for that .
This needs to be a Sticky answer if that is the situation when the Broadband speeds drop.
Thanks