Seasons by Bijan - PC and Xbox - Version 7 - Auto Season App. Terrain Mask

No, that does not cover that but that is something that can be done.

I am just yet again blown away by the value for money your products bring. Its one of the few products I couldn’t go back to not using and still it’s given more and more love.

The shading looks incredible and does just add to the immersion! Thank you Bijan

7 Likes

Really nice update, thanks bijanstudio. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank YOU for your words and supports. @RadicalCavy @GoFasterS4

1 Like

Just to give an example of using the new terrain masking with the fall. The results are amazing.

6 Likes

Fantastic shot. Thanks for sharing.

Why don’t we get updates on Xbox?

I have already submitted updates to them. It’s up to them how long it will take to add them.

1 Like

I can‘t believe you manged to deliver this Bijan.
This is truly amazing and i can‘t say it often enough: Thank you for what you are doing for our hobby my friend !

1 Like

Hi Bijan- I’m sure it’s been asked already, but will you be releasing a Winter N / Summer S pack on Xbox?

You’re very welcome. it was a challenge. It’s not perfect yet but hopefully by next update it gets better. :pray:

1 Like

Hi, yes it will probably be available in couple of weeks.

Hi, may I ask why the updates are not available on Xbox I own the sessions (3 of them) but when ever there is a update info here no update via content manager on Xbox - do I something wrong, what I need to do to get the latest version of the seasons ?

Many thanks

New updates should be available within couple of weeks.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks for the fast response - important I know now I am not doing wrong :+1::wink:

1 Like

New Fall textures are indeed a godsend, great job and really improved the integration of the trees into the sim.

Obviously the runways are currently a bit weird, so far testing in Japan and the UK I seem to get mostly dirt or grass on my runways now! Any idea when this might be fixed?

2 Likes

I noticed and second this issue too. Loaded into LJLJ and the runway did seem very grassy as did the other runways flew over. I know some of the DEM projects have an exclusion for runways/airports but get that may not be as doable for a whole mapping mesh.
Personally I’d prefer a runway less option given I use REX airport textures anyway so for me runways are a pretty noticeable downgrade but the actual textures once flying are amazing and would hate to pick between them.

1 Like

It explains in readme.txt.
Runway exclusions will come in following updates.

1 Like

Hopefully before Fall season is over

scnr

Installed on PC from simmarket, looking good !
Will have to wait for the Marketplace to install on Xbox.

2 Likes

its because micrsoft is extremely slow to add updates to console, yuck.

1 Like