Select Offline Voice?

I’m sorry I’ve put this in General but the category system seems pretty strict and I couldn’t find anything that fitted better so I wasn’t confident about putting it in Self-Service or anything.

Also, I’m sorry if this has already been asked. I have searched and have found a lot of threads on the range of ATC/pilot voices and whether we could have more localised accents, etc; but I haven’t found this exact question.

I’ve found I prefer using the client-side TTS voices rather than Azure, since the Azure voices tend to mispronounce more often and their… not sure what you’d call it, but the stresses and cadence, the rhythm of the speech, if you like, is more jarring than the offline voices.

That said, I have a number of other voices installed on this PC, including one with my home accent, and I’d like to be able to select that as the voice for the avatar I’ve picked. I wondered if there was a config file somewhere that points FS to the voice pack to be used? I’m expecting the answer no, only because as far as I can tell the offline female voice FS uses isn’t one of the ones I had preinstalled, so it may be there’s a separate voice file in the installation somewhere. If so, is there a way for that to be replaced with the one I want to use?

Sorry if it’s a dumb question, but I’d be grateful for any advice.