Sensitivity Help Needed (Dutch Roll?)

I am using a Thrustmaster Airbus joystick and I am continually fighting what I believe is called a “Dutch Roll”, oscillating back and forth making it nearly impossible to line to a runway for landing. Seems to happen with every aircraft, some much worse than others, but it is always there. Have messed around with the sensitivity settings to the point at which I don’t know what I am doing! Is there one particular sensitivity setting that should concern me more than others? A combination? I am aware that every setup is different, but I also know that this oscillation can be overcome. (I watch a lot of YouTube videos!) Thanks for your assistance.

Have you turned on the Yaw Damper on the autopilot, if applicable to your aircraft?

I honestly have never actively used the YD, as I’ve not experienced this sort of behavior on any aircraft, but might be worth a try. The YD can be activated if the A/P is off on the Citation CJ4 WT; unsure if this applies to other aircraft.

Try increasing your rudder dead zone, it may be applying slight inputs around the center position.

Specially if using a twist stick for rudder, it’s easy to apply a slight twist and not realize your doing it.