Separate versions for PC and XBOX

Obviously, the single version cannot give us a nice picture and good performance on PC and console.
Despite the fact that the graphics were significantly degraded on the console, frequent plugs and less than 30 fps.
PC users complain about graphics and object loading. Doesn’t this tell us that these are completely different systems? And using one version is unacceptable in this case.
I suggest MS / ASOBO from the next versions to split them between PC and XBOX. So that console users get good performance, and PC users a beautiful picture, for which they spent more than $ 3000. Whereas XBOX users all watch for $ 500.

This split would be most appreciated. Even if the estimated pc would be half the price: the current version is unable to utilise its full potential, which is a shame (especially as the previous version did!).

20 Likes

Separate versions for PC and XBOX !!!

23 Likes

Definitely we need different versions. IMHO, Asobo have to do this earlier but OK, i’m ready to wait.

13 Likes

The Money comes from Consoles!

PC users are a dying breed!

Edit: A Second thought!

4 Likes

6 Likes

+1 Separate versions for PC and XBOX

5 Likes

4 Likes

+1 Visuals in the Alpha version and on the release are so different from the current version! PC Gamers Matters!
#PCGM

9 Likes

5 Likes

There will be “2 versions”, and that will be forced, already is not 100% identical but close.

• On Q&A Jorg clearly said after SU5, they are looking to get graphics above Ultra, The PC will always benefit to latest.
  • PC hardware change each years, currently already higher then Xbox, that won’t make sens using Xbox limitation even more after 2 years, (10 years project) graphic will look odd compare to existent generation.
  • Competition will force to make it better.

What they need to do is:

• Get back to previous main release version terrain\object LOD and only by slider anyone can adjust for their system, low or highest.
  • Trees draw distance slider
  • Getting better resolution (main release at least) according to slider and low to above ultra setting
17 Likes

Get’s my vote…a lot of this update has really depressed me as a PC user…So much not working now

7 Likes

+1 for separation.

5 Likes

Definitely agree, please separate the PC and Xbox versions!!!

8 Likes

6 Likes

Whether they separate or not I could not care less. And I don’t mind enjoying some of the optimizations done so that the sim is smoother. But there MUST be an option for PC to turn these “optimizations” on/off and adjust settings according to our own taste at cost of some FPS and our own system specs. The fact that I have lower visual quality at the same “Ultra” setting as before SU5, with no ways to get it back is not acceptable.

5 Likes

We need separate versions

5 Likes

Segregated versions!! I’d say we go further. Start an online petition for this!!

4 Likes

We need a separate version, 100% agree.

3 Likes

I certainly don’t agree with this statement. Look at the number of simmers we already had on the PC!

We are by no means a dying breed. Sure, I have an iPhone and iPad but there are many things that cannot be easily done on an iPad or tablet.

Tablets are good for content consumption, but not content creation. You will Never see an office get rid of PCs and just use tablets or Xboxes.

But I do agree and voted, they should be separated.

4 Likes