September 3rd, 2020 Development Update

it’s currently in progress according to the feedback snapshot

Thanks for sharing.

@GTPILOT7596
@sneaky74

3 Likes

Glad they are addressing the issues specially the 4 thread core cpu one which has given many of us problems.

1 Like

Since the update, I am not experiencing anymore stuttering after long flights.

Thank you for the update and keep em coming!

yeah i am looking forward to the update now, i was going to update my CPU, but might wait to see if there is an improvement.

There isn’t enough players who play at the hardcore ‘SIMMER’ end of things to fund a game like this alone.

But end of the day it doesn’t matter if people treat it as a simulator or a game to just have fun with, as long as its gets more people interested in virtual aviation in general its good for all of us really.

14 Likes

I’m just the opposite before the update I was good but now I’m freezing and glitching

1 Like

1 million users… and only 236 votes for the most voted for Bug/Issue. I’m sure most of the other issues votes are some fraction of those 236 voters. That’s not very many and they could easily ignore us. Yet they are still listening to us! I am impressed… and thankful.

8 Likes

I am very happy to see this impressive and informative update. The effort to improve communication is apparent and very much appreciated. There is a lot to be excited about and look forward to. I hope this helps calm and reassure the community moving forward…I know it has really changed my initial opinion and thoughts. I am now very optimistic about MSFS becoming a serious flight sim. Thank you to the MSFS Team, keep up the great work!

19 Likes

I love my bumps~!!

All the updates are great but can we get the Longitude flying at FL410 correctly please :slight_smile: I love it but gosh it’s bad at that altitude. CG seems out and it overspeed’s anything above about N0.74

the update yesterday was great and fixed important issues, and the upcoming patch and plans looks awesome to me! :slight_smile:

great work MS & Asobo!

1 Like

So excited by your plans for the very next future, thank you for sharing with us all these informations.

1 Like

Was hoping for a quicker cadence for the easy bug fixes. They could always go small patch, big patch in the same month depending on the risk involved in the change. Would really really like to see any improvements in actual gameplay. Assuming the issues they’ve indicated as fixed and in testing, it’ll be sitting there for 4 weeks.

2 Likes

This was definitely one of the most thorough updates with links to issues raised and being considered. Sincerely appreciated!

5 Likes

With 26.000.000 flights already, it’s really courteous they focused on install problems to get those left behind 100 people also flying :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry Kjdsider, my post was meant in general… clicked on the wrong ‘reply’ button.

You’re good. Enjoy the flying (outside of the buggy areas)!

Are those 1,181,568,554 miles flown upside down while taxiing backwards at 18ft altitude?

I had over 1000 miles taxiing done at first week…
And 2692 times recovered from stall… I’ve been stalling a lot… Sure I do believe these numbers!

The update is only 87KB. Not sure what’s going on on your end.

1 Like