September 3rd, 2020 Development Update

Lol thats hilarious, I wonder if there’s a California plate

In today’s developer update there is mention in the Developers Feedback table “Top Wish List” - Peripherals Support / Advanced Setups - IN PROGRESS. Don’t suppose anyone knows whether this will include multiple display support?

I think we get a 225/3 meme here!

1 Like

I know the majority of us are very appreciative that this week’s update has a lot of substance… we’re excited to see updates like this as it’s more than just photos or a couple of sentences. Thank you Asobo and team for making this happen.

29 Likes

Totally Agree… Funny I just posted that in the main Update Thread!

Thank You…

Agreed. This update is one of the best for any software and hardware I’ve ever used

Agreed! Love the detailed update!

1 Like

Great to see the in-sim stuff being addressed…

This leaves me very optimistic.

4 Likes

This is continuous improvement, update and long-term project. Folow all DR map and web site news.

1 Like

Thanks for eliminating stuttering!
Please add a slider to disable prompts inside the cockpit in the settings.

1 Like

Hoping they can include a fix soon for the issue where FPS tanks if you do something like moving the mouse which causes a window focus issue. Seems to be quite a few people, myself included, that’s experiencing this problem. Quite frustrating as if I alt-tab into another small window I can see the game is running butter smooth all the time so no real reason we should be having this issue.

So refreshing to see that with theyr next release a dozent more 3rd Party Content will come to the marketplace!

Does it matter, what an absolutely unbelievable statement to make. The more the merrier in my book.

4 Likes

Almost certainly you didn’t point the update at where you installed the MFS originally so it’s put the standard install in the default location.

There are plenty of kids who are simmers and plenty of simmers who act like kids (your post being a case in point). But at the end of the day the more users a product has the more investment it will receive and that is good for everyone.

2 Likes

I was waiting for that so badly! Good to know!!! :+1:t2:

God there’s some arrogance on this forum and from what I can see in the sim community already. I’m not a “simmer” but fly full size aircraft. I’m one of those million who use this as a “game” and a break from reality with a bit of muscle memory added in.

2 Likes

There were many people who complained that their house was not there or was wrongly designed. However we are only at the beginning, there is a lot of work to do. I like the fact that the team listens to our feedback. :wink:

Nice update! Thank you Microsoft and Asobo for the continued hard work you are putting in to meet the communities needs and goals. Great progress on the SDK too. Some lovely screenshots this month as well. :+1: