Setting the start time to your location, regardless of where you are in the world?

Hi folks, apart from using the manual slider in the weather options, is there a way to align the time at takeoff to your location to your real world location? For example, I would like to take off from SFO at 6am AEST as I live in Sydney Australia, and have it be 6am in SF. I guess I’m looking for a one click sync style button…

1 Like

You’re probably not going to get a one-click solution for that. “Live” sets the time to your location in the sim, not your local system time.

Yeah I get that live sets the time to the sim, or real world. But if I wake up at 6am in the morning here in Sydney, and want to fly at dawn in, say, Hawai’i, I’d love to have the option to have a button to start there (or anywhere) at 6am.

Can’t you just adjust the slider that sets the time?

Yes, I can, but what I’m looking for is not having to micro adjust and just click a button. First world problem, I know, but putting it out there to see if anyone else is keen for the same functionality.

1 Like

Great idea and it sounds like something that could easily be implemented :slight_smile:

Don’t see why not… Just build an option that says “Use system time instead of world time.”