Settings menus corrupted

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?Store

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?No

Brief description of the issue:Settings not responsive
What is going on . When I run the program I am getting four setting areas that I have to hit next to get through. They are Accessibility , Graphics, Data Cap and control settings… When I start a flight I get a picture of an xbox controler. I use a pc not an xbox controller… The default Assists menui is set to easy. When I change it to Hard and save it does not save and reverts to easy when I rerun the program. I also cannot save any changes to the default Saitek controller… This update wiped all my previous controller settings. I just want to know why this is happening.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

@Blackwolf07777,
I don’t know if what you are experiencing or if related, but check to see if there’s an update to your “Gaming Services”. There was a known issue with this earlier this year. To update Gaming Services, go to the MS Store app and check for updates.

Search results for ‘settings not saving category:200’ - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

thanks for the awesome information.