Several bush trip problems

The bush trips have several problems.

1. I only see a guide line with POI in the first leg.
  2. One cannot restart the leg after a crash. It always results in CONTINUE which brings the aircraft at the spot of the crash. (you can always taxi or fly -if possible- from this spot to the destination runway and your leg will be accepted, which is quite unrealistic).
    Hope this will all be solved soon.
    Regards Robert

About 1); the line even showing up in the first leg is the bug. It’s not supposed to show ever. You’re supposed to fly it by the headings/timings and descriptions in the nav log.

about 2); when I did the bush trips, you could select any leg from the bush trip activity window, and click ‘continue from here’, has that changed?

Blockquote
when I did the bush trips, you could select any leg from the bush trip activity window, and click ‘continue from here’, has that changed?
Blockquote
If I revert to the crashed bush flight, it never starts from scratch but from the spot where I crashed. I can only start from the prvoious flight, thus making the former, already approved flight again.

That might warrant a report on Zendesk or in the Bugs section of the forums.
Latest Bug Reports/Online Services & Activities topics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

There is a huge thread about bush trips including the problems you are having here; SU5/SU6/SU7/SU8 and Bush Trips
Please add your vote to this thread if you have not done so already and send your ticket into Asobo. We need to keep doing this to have any chance of Asobo ever fixing bush trips which have been broken largely since SU5.

The bush trips have always had these (and many other) issues. It’s ashame because theyøre really fun when they work but mostly they’re filled with bugs.

Did you know that some industrious people have put the flight plans and POI info on Flightsim.to? That’s how I fly them. I recently completed the grand alpine bush trip this way. I highly recommend that trip and the nice thing about these is you can use any plane and any settings. :+1:

If you do crash and it puts you in a spot where you can’t restart, load up the previous leg again and quit out as soon as it starts, then you should be able to start from the start of the leg you crashed on.

Also, for the line & POI’s, if you click Continue after you finish each leg, wait for the line to load, then you can quit out and next time you try that line will still be there.

Thanks, Joel78, interesting information.