Severe Graphics Stuttering Since Update to 1.33.8.0

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes. I renamed the community folder and create an empty one in its place

Brief description of the issue:

During climb out, cruise, and landing the video stutters severely, making it almost impossible to fly.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I used PMDG 737s when I first discovered it. I flew the Cessna Longitude with the same results

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

NVidia RTX3090, Driver Version (537.13)

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I9-10900K @ 3.7Ghz, 128GB Ram, DirectX 12, Windows 10 (build 19045), Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes. Since September 3rd, I get a very persistent stutter in VR, it is also noticeable in 2D.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

The stutter occurs typically once a second, and was cause the sim to freeze for anywhere from 1/16th second to ¼ second. While more pronounced in VR, the stutter is noticeable and recordable in 2D and on the main menu screen.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Screenshot (1250)
Screenshot (1252)

My system:
I9 - 12000k CPU
RTX 3080ti GPU
64 GB RAM
M2 SSD - 1TB
Windows 11
DX 11
Community folder was removed before and after - no changes.

Sim version 1.33.8.0
Nvidia Driver - 136.99 (after downgrade from 137.13)