Share this experience

I’m working on this carrier, which has a lot of work to do, but doing movement tests, I have come across this …
(9) Microsoft Flight Simulator Aircraft Carrier - YouTube

Interesting.

I’ve seen lots of people say they can’t get a hard surface on a moving object, or rather a simobject.

Since you can animate non simobjects I don’t really understand the difference, not that I can figure out how to get anything to move along a path yet.

Maybe the Top Gun addon will completely solve this? Or maybe they’ll keep the secret to themselves.

What would be really cool is a functioning moving airport but I’m not sure they’ll bother to program that.

2 Likes

Pienso exacatamente igual que tu, creo que la version top gun el portaviones esta estatico, y lo mas logico es que este en movimiento, asi los aterrizages seran mas apasionantes

Mod Edit Translation:
I think exactly like you, I think the top gun version of the aircraft carrier is stable, and the most logical thing is that it is in motion, so the landings will be more exciting

@Aircat8455 this forum is English language… answers also

One click tip:
https://www.google.com/search?q=TRANSLATE+SPANISH+ENGLISH

Hi there,

According to the Code of Conduct, please use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

We respect users of all languages, but for moderation we ask anyone to use the Translator feature to translate English to help everyone.

Thanks!

2 Likes