Share your Black Friday Deals!

Hi Everyone,

Anyone have anything interesting on there wish list? Hope to maybe get some 3rd part Airport scenarys!

if you have any reccomendations please do share!

1 Like

Yes… keeping an eye on this thread.

I’ve been wanting to add the Just Flight - Real Taxiways to my software collection, but every time I get ready to swallow that $39.99 price, it just wants to go down sideways. Hopefully there might be a discount link or a coupon code that surfaces somewhere… maybe here?

“Bookmarked”
Jim-Sim

3 Likes

That would be a great addition but I agree on the price point! fingers crossed we got an offer on it.

Thanks for sharing!

Check out LVFR sales on the Contrail shop! I just got KMIA and KSAN for around 6 USD each!

3 Likes

Awesome Etti!

I’ll check out straight away! 6 USD is a steal if you ask me!

Just in case folks are unaware, re. sale in the market place:

10 Likes

Virpil have a sale on right now. Am tempted by the control box #3

1 Like

Was wondering about that.
And a question/suggestion… is there a place that one can peruse the Marketplace without having to load up the Sim? I’d like to see what’s available, but I’m not in a place to load up MSFS right now… is there an equivalent website?

Jim-Sim

1 Like

Best I see on the KSAN is $11.99.
Where are you seeing “around 6 USD each”?
Link?

[Edit: Actually it’s now just $10.99 in the MSFS Marketplace too.]

Jim-Sim

ORBX London City EGLC at ÂŁ6GBP seemed like a good buy in the marketplace.

3 Likes

JF turbo Arrow is on sale at Simmarket

3 Likes

Https://Www.Alternate.nl
Super cheap samsung 970 and 980 pro nvme ssd!!!

https://sale.aviationmegastore.com/cat/flight-simulation-276.html
Flight Illusion gauges etc.

2 Likes

I saved a fortune last Black Friday. I didn’t buy anything.

34 Likes

Dubai Landmarks only 4 euro on Orbx!

3 Likes

I reckon if you shopped around, you could get the same saving again this year :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Naw… even the cost of doing nothing has gone up this year.
Blame it on COVID.

3 Likes

I actually opened up Contrail right now and I’m seeing those prices too. I swear there probably was a pricing mistake earlier on? I purchased KMIA and KSAN for around 6 EUR each (which is around 7.5 USD)

1 Like

Some African airports, and some regionals airports out the map from “MSFScenerybuilders”

nah, there’s no sale.

Be careful what you download there. Marketplace items seem to be the last to get updated.