Share your Black Friday Deals!

I found KSAN in the Marketplace for $10.99.
I’m flying the Longitude to San Diego right now… if it looks like the area could use an upgrade… I’ll drop $11 for the addon. It’s what I would have spent for lunch any given weekday anyway… and I’m off for a few days.
:grin:

2 Likes

this was a good deal, less than $30USD for the JF piper turbo.

JF Warrior is currently £22.99 on the JF site and if you’ve bought the Arrow or Turbo Arrow there you also have a voucher for 25% off that

1 Like

HP reverb 2 is on sale for $399 right now. Great deal.

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/hp-reverb-g2-virtual-reality-headset?jumpid=ma_black-friday-sale_product-tile_top-deals_8_1g5u1aa_hp-reverb-g2-virtual

4 Likes

Wow… that is a great deal.
A shame I already have one… and paid list… before it was shipping.
That’s what I get for being an early adopter.

Jim-Sim

Currently boycotting the Marketplace. Would love nothing else than to purchase from there. If Microsobo cared to get the ship sailing on the current course(or plane on the correct heading) then I’d gladly open up my wallet.

Captain Sim(Scam) have a 25% off sale. Operators are standing by :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

I wanted to get some North American sceneries but the ones i would truly need aren’t out yet (KBOS, CYYZ, KIAH, KEWR) and Flytampa isn’t discounting KLAS

At least i got KMIA and KSAN but i’ll probably get something else too. These discounts are too tempting lmao

I bought the Dubai Landmarks. It’s the closest I can get to a holiday in Dubai this year!

2 Likes

Currently, alas, this option is not available. However there are two related wishlist topics for this:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/add-a-website-we-can-check-the-marketplace-on/388163

and

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/marketplace-added-to-this-site/425184

In the recent Dev Q&A, Jorg hinted that this was also a feature he would like to see implemented.

1 Like

I have my name on an Xbox Series X All Access bundle, for pickup on Saturday the 27th. It was the only thing available at Best Buy, and some other places. I think it is bot-proof because you have to apply for a loan from Citizens One to get one.

I ordered a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas One from Amazon for delivery on Monday the 29th. I don’t think it was a Black Friday deal, but it is in stock and $10 off. My venerable Logitech 3D-Pro Joystick won’t work tihe the Xbox unfortunately.

Are the London, UK Landmarks worth getting?

I bought something with an optional clear view onto London. Sadly required a complete reinstall and three download attampts after that, but the sound of it… :slight_smile:
And no, this isn’t the London scenery I’m talking about.

I agree, tired of running over signs and light posts in MSFS because of poor placement. I dropped them a note hoping for something around Monday or some such.

1 Like

That add-on also upgrades all the downtown of San Diego with a bunch of nicely modelled buildings and enhances the waterfront area. I’ve had it since it first came out, and it’s totally worth it IMHO. It’s a fantastic add-on.

And it matches up nicely with a few free addons from flightsim.to as well, including Montgomery Gibbs (KMYF), North Island (KNZY), and SD Naval Yards. That last one basically is a huge update to the US Navy shipyards along the waterfront. With those add-ons in place, San Diego easily becomes one of the best looking regions I’ve seen in the sim so far.

2 Likes

Bought lot of airport’s from Orbx and in-game marketplace! Now I have plenty of new options over the holiday season! :smiley:

I bought the Hong Kong VHHH intl from market place as I am flying there later today,

I was also tempted to buy more things, but for now my wallet will hide from Friday and return when it is safe.

I spent 7 years in San Diego in my late teens - early twenties, in hindsight it was the best time of my life. I’ve been in and out of Montgomery Field several times. The area brings back such fond memories.

On your recommendation, I’ll definitely pick up the addons you refer to. [Edit: Done.]
Thank you.

Jim-Sim

P.S. I just sprung for the Tobii 5 Eye Tracker this year too. I’ve got the HP G2, but I really like interacting with the things happening on all three of my monitors, so I’m going to give head/eye tracking a go. Amazon had a 15% off coupon matching the Tobii website Black Friday offer… it’ll be here tomorrow. And you can’t beat the return policy. Just sayin’

1 Like

Voted.
Thank you.

Jim-Sim

Corsair 4000D Airflow Black (will add some RGB Fans)
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600 CL18
i have already Corsair K95 RGB Platinum and Scimitar Pro RGB so i have one Software to manage my lightning