Shared cockpit/multiplayer

Yes I know it was and still is on the “top wish list” since a few month. I would just like that we (who wish this feature) are not be forgotten. Besides I would like to have something like a confirmation of this feature coming in an update.

7 Likes

Yes it would be awesome to share a cockpit ( especially in VR) to instruct another pilot or give demo rides to non pilots

8 Likes

I have a lot a friends that are waiting to see if this is a thing in fs2020 before buying. That makes me wonder how much money is lost or gains if this is made or not.

5 Likes

Personally I only bought FS yet because I found a very good offer, I also wanted first to wait if this feature is in or not. But I have some friends also waiting for it.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, it was in FSX since years, i really wish they are adding it soon.
Flying and controlling with a copilot is so much more interesting and fun!

5 Likes

Please! This would be so cool!!

4 Likes

Hi all,
I don’t know if it something possible, but it would be great if it were possible to have a multiplayer session where the other person is a passenger in the cockpit (when you want to show someone how to fly around) or co-pilot, to allow for example training.
Is it anything that has ever been considered?

4 Likes

+1. Indeed. Opens up to so many ways to share the FS experience. Another human copilot is almost a must with the more advanced airliners – help even out the workload and add to the fun. Getting flight instruction from (or even ride alongs with) more experienced simmers or actual pilots would be amazing.

3 Likes

Good evening everyone,

So I am new to the flight sim world but I’m loving every second of it so far! One of the things I’d love to see added to this game though, is the ability to be a co pilot. I would love to be able to share the aircraft with a friend online with us sharing the responsibilities of the aircraft as is done in real life.
I know there is third party stuff such as vatsim which can achieve this but it would be nice for us new flight sim enthusiasts who aren’t good enough or don’t know all the lingo so are intimidated by vatsim to have this in the base game so we can just enjoy flying together.

Just my 2 pence anyway.

1 Like

There should be an ability to fly in multiplayer with two or more people in the same plane in planes like the A320 or C172. It should be in all 2+ seats in default aircraft. There should also be an ability for third party developers to implement it in their aircraft by making being easy to use it in the SDK.

1 Like

Probably the most needed feature that’s not in the game besides a replay function… please add this soon or provide and updated timeline for when we can except it to come to the game! Playing with your friends would be completely different if you could fly together in the same plane and help each other out

2 Likes

I think we all miss a shared cockpit functionality to divide the workload between pilots.
It was badly implemented in FSX now we need a fully supported shared cockpit even for payware planes.

1 Like

Hi @onionEZ, Welcome to the forum.
Yes, the will adding the shared cockpit functionality soon. We just have to wait… :wink:

1 Like

@Filippo20032222 I hope it will happen very soon!

2 Likes

They’re put this on the top wish list, but they’re work isn’t now in progress…

3 Likes

…this is a very important feature, not only for shared workload but also for training all the new simmer`s this title generated !

3 Likes

Please let us fly together with friends again, share all controls and instruments as it was in FSX. I want my copilot back.

9 Likes

really can two be in same cookpit?

1 Like

No, that’s the whole point. Would be nice to have it added.

4 Likes

aha :slight_smile: sure thank you!

2 Likes