Shift+Z Stats

Mine shows FPS OK

No FPS for me either…

Prior to SU8, clicking on the Shift-Z Stats menu button used to cycle through the various options. Now you get the last option displayed. In order to change the option, actually pressing Shift-Z on the keyboard cycles through the options for me.

Mine shows FPS only when using the keyboard.

Thanks. I used the keyboard to call up the option containing the FPS counter, and now it shows up when I press the toolbar icon. Good enough for me.

Update 1.1.4 available

1 Like

hmm maybe the newest version is not working in VR anymore? had no toolbar at all until i switched back into 2D.

Users confirmed it’s working fine in VR. Did you press the “tab” key to toggle the toolbar in VR mode? Else try to perform a clean install of Shift+Z Stats. Remove the add-on from your community folder, run MSFS and start a random flight. Close the sim and install the latest version of the add-on. Run MSFS again. Then it should work. Which version of MSFS are you running?

For the latest version (if you want the writing to be white) you need to also add on {TextInfo.3} a third line as well as in photo.

shiftZ

Here is my updated config file to change the text colour to white. I added three lines of ‘TextColor’ to each ‘TextInfo’ just to keep it simple and clear.

One minor issue is the ‘Created by Ambitiouspilots…’ credit line appears in red text. On my screen it the red bleeds and the text is hard to read on pretty much any background. I would like to change the text colour to white so that it is much easier to read. Even though it does disappear I would prefer it to be readable and give proper credit to the creator.

Thanks.

HI. I have noticed that when I start a flight the Shift+Z Stats is activated by default. Is this correct?

I get the same, seems strange.

This is what the developer says: “Yes, I can confirm this. That’s a side effect of SU8, but I will change this in the next update. Thanks for reporting”.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I’ll see what I can do :wink:

@TemperedPaper48 @Giannino2 A fix will be included in the next update :+1:

3 Likes

I like that Shift+Z Stats is activated by default. If possible, could you make it an option please?

1 Like

Is the Button Bind working for anyone? I’d like to bind this app to a button for ease of use but pressing ‘Z’ as per the instructions does nothing, if I could get that to work I’d use Joy2Key, thanks.

You press Shift+Z

Ah yes, it would appear my brain has left the building :stuck_out_tongue: thank you

1 Like

Since SU10, it seems that shift+Z is toggling the auto pilot. I noticed this on my last flight.

1 Like

This is indeed the case, before SU10 it was only JustFlight aircraft (piper and Bae) now all plane have it.

@AmbitiousPilots Hope you can fix this? For example make a different key-combo?

Marcel