Shout out to Bill Ortis and LionHeart Creations

I know you’re working hard to bring your Kodiak 100 to MSFS 2020 and I just wanted to express my excitement and support for your efforts. I’ve enjoyed your Kodiak 100 in the past and I and many others, I’m sure are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for the day when it arrives on this platform. Those of us who enjoy flying in the PNG area really miss that aircraft. One thing for sure…you can count on my purchase!

2 Likes

If you keep up with his Facebook pages, you’ll know that the Trinidad is on the front burner. But I agree, the Kodiak is sorely missed!

I’m glad Bill is bringing the Trinidad online first since he is in the process of getting familiar and comfortable with Blender. He seems to be very impressed with the new software and I see he feels good about his progress along the learning curve. Hoping the Kodiak will arrive relatively shortly after he releases the Trinidad.

thank you for this post - I didn’t know about this. Love watching Ryan PNG Bush Pilot on youtube and just been using the Caravan with Bush Pilot livery. A Kodiak will be great!