Add additional VOR/NDB info to VFR Map

There is not option the get any frequency of VOR or NDB from VFR Map. They should be listed or popup when clicked to see frequencies, range, morse code…

More Info in the in-flight-flightplan please. Especially ILS-Frequencies.

1 Like

Here’s what I use.

I keep it open on my second monitor, along with the VFR map “popped out.”

I have look for it to and not able to see it :frowning:
Why we need an VFR map and IFR map, where is the good old FSX map :wink:

For VFR flying, I just use https://skyvector.com on another screen. Simple and works nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So sorry to say, was in FSX should be in FS2020, still thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That looks simply amazing! :smiley:

Thank you!

1 Like

Can’t believe that only 6 Persons would like to have this feature…

1 Like

That’s fine. The point is that the feature is incomplete and a product like a flight sim should not force one into using another product. What if someone doesn’t have another screen? What if someone doesn’t fly in the US (skyvector is not much better than the MSFS map outside the US)? And there are other concerns, too.

2 Likes

The point is that there’s something that works nice and can be used to enjoy flying right now. Or just type “what if?” over and over.

Plus, even on FSX and P3D, I used SkyVector rather than the built-in maps anyway, cuz I think it’s simpler and easier to use that and write down my flight plan with navaids, freqs, etc.

1 Like

And … 1 year later, 84 votes…yes we did it!!
:beers: Thnx to each and every voter you are :100:

Looks like we have made it, and in SU 10 we will have again Frequencies in World Map, yesss.
So much thnx to the voter and to the time that made it happen :beers:

Frequencies have been implemented in the World map in SU10 as mentioned by KlikToy. I doubt they’ll add range & morse code.

Continuing the discussion from [RELEASE] Release Notes (1.27.21.0) Sim Update 10:

1 Like