Shutdown shudders

Does any one else have this effect when you shut the aircraft down,the view jumps bacwards a foot or so.Not a great feeling.I don’t know why this happens?I suppose I could leave the battery and master on and just exit ,then again I like to shut down properly.

Yes. It flashes the log book very quick

1 Like

It’s normal and a bug as far as I’m concerned.

Several versions back, Asobo added a “feature” where it exits to logbook when you power down the plane. Before that it worked normally. You could shut down and sit there, or walk around the plane, or whatever.

Everybody complained and Asobo got a bit defensive, saying it was a feature and they were going to keep it. People still complained, so they added an option where you could disable it, only they didn’t.

It still exits to logbook, but then jumps right back into the plane. This produces all kinds of weird effects in VR…like they want to punish you for shutting down properly.

Just one of many things they screwed up in the process of updating.

1 Like

The logbook pop-up was there since release. After a wishlist item they ‘removed’ it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.