SID / STAR not in FMC

Good afternoon team,

Any idea how I can manually insert a STAR that isnt in the sim? For example; WILLO3B is not available to select for EGKK and I assure it its there in the current AIRAC.
Had some issues flying where I had to use it on VATSIM, but it wasn’t available for me to select.

Best regards,

If you can find a chart for it, you can manually enter the waypoints yourself… that is if the FMC recognizes them. Some may not be seen as they are specific to the SID/STAR

WILLO3B doesn´t exist any longer in the real-world - therefore it´s not missing, it´s simple not included anymore. I would ask VATSIM first, why they are offering outdated STARs?

Hope that helps,
Richard

PS: to verify, you can look on the eAIS UK … no WILLO3B STAR

You could add it as custom navdata. See the SDK for a sample. Does not seem trivial.

Hey,

Thank you for the info. SimBrief also planned it which seems odd. Regardless, your input is appreciated.
Best regards,

I will check that out, buts for taking the time to message.

Indeed, because SimBrief is also based on our service. Was this a new flightplan, which you have created with the current cycle or an old one?

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard,

It was generated around 1800 yesterday using AIRAC 2101.
Thanks again…

1 Like

I will check it because this looks odd :thinking:

Thanks for the hint
Richard

Please can you upload the flightplan here - I can´t find the STAR in SimBrief, sorry … Possible, I see more in the loaded flightplan.
Thank you
Richard