Sim doesn’t always correspond with OFP

I’m struggling a bit when using SimBreif when flying the A320N.

For instance, sometimes when I use SimBreif to generate a flight plan I can get the following problems:

1. Airport does not have the runway listed on the OFP.

2. Waypoints don’t seem right sometimes (either in the sim or SimBreif)- very obscure flight plan, often with a waypoint that’s 100 + miles off course.

3. departure route cannot be found on sim

4. probably the most annoying of all, the STAR is either not on the sim and I need to select one that’s already on the MCDU which takes a ILS approach path that is clearly not right.

Any thoughts /ideas welcome.

thanks

I could be wrong, but I believe Simbrief works best with Navigraph data, especially if you’re operating outside the Continental US, where there is a huge difference in data availability between stock sim (Airbus Navblue) and Navigraph (Jeppensen). Since you’re on XBox, that would unfortunately not be an option since you can’t use Community Add-Ons. Inside the US, there should be more parity between the sim, which now has full FAA supplements and Navigraph data.

Also - moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities since Simbrief is not stock sim planner.