Sim Freezes when Loading into Airports/Airfields SU5 and WU6

I hope they not shift the “bad boy medaille” to the third party developers…

As example I found this thread ( I have to add a comment that the list in first post is wrong ):

There is no Voting in these area, because it is “third-party”. But a ‘freeze’ ( or behavior similar to a freeze ) of the application needs a fix in the game itself ( simple showing the user an error ) and this independ of that an add-on is incompatible with an update ( where I can live with ).

Unforunallity the users also mix the issues… blue bar issue at 80% is not same as at 50%, but it’s often all in one topic ( example: Version 1.18.13.0 Freezes on blue loading bar then crashes to desktop ) . Problem is , users get still no informations on which step the app is. These blue-bar is without any kind of textual-info is more or less useless. We just learned on the hard-way which “%” value is possible which “step”.

The issue with the freeze while go back to main menue comes then on top.

For me the old issue with these so called “official marketplace content” comes again and again on top. We discussed a year ago that these content have to be qualitiy ensured, e.g. the third-party-developers which offers the content must do a pre-check and so the add-on can flagged as none-compatible and we know that the add-on will be disabled and that we have to wait. But,… I come off-topic…

I realy hopy your assumption is wrong and devs noticed that there is issue which needs possible checked :relaxed:

PS: I installed now extra again the orbx eglc add-on, and still the same thing: 50% blue bar , app is in task-manager flagged as “not responding” and can only killed