Sim pauses and glitches when shutting down engines with "end flight when aircraft shuts down" off

I feel like this has to have been reported before as it is very annoying and has been around for a while but I searched and couldn’t find anything.

Basically the issue is with the “end flight when aircraft shuts down” setting being off. Ever since this option was added I have had the same problem.

When the engines shut down it is as if the sim ends the flight but then checks the setting and realises it shouldn’t have, so everything comes back. The sim pauses for a second and the view changes temporarily as if the flight is being quit, then when it comes back the checklists are reset (annoying when you are running through the engine shutdown checklist and your progress is reset and you are booted back to the checklist menu).

Is this a known bug or do I need to add additional details / upload a recording of it happening so it can be investigated?

Hello!

Your topic has been moved into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

I have had the “end flight when aircraft shuts down” turned off since I first installed the sim and have never had this problem.