Sim Update 10 coming soon. Any expectations?

Weather depiction it is gona be improved also, cluods mostly

That’s right, but I think if your game can handle DLSS it will be easy in the future to handle FSR.

A lot of you need to lower your expectations. If they haven’t talked about it or haven’t updated the bugs list with a “SU10” next to it, it’s not happening.

1 Like

Is there anything I listed that you specifically think isn’t happening?

Whilst we wait for the Beta let us ponder the following:

What if, in todays beta notes, it says something along the lines of - we are holding back on the DLSS implementation for this beta as we don’t yet think it is ready for testing??

Yes I am mischief making but…what if??

I would be a bit gutted I must say :slight_smile:

I think you should be removed from the forum! :sweat_smile:

If you want me to be totally honest then, yes, I am interested in DLSS but if it’s delayed then it is delayed.

It won’t spoil my day. When it comes, it comes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

LOL, that made me chuckle :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t be gutted as I have no idea what DLSS even is. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to have some challenge landing in gusts and unlimited ground winds :slight_smile: From su10 we need to check predictions and METARs for those and planning before landing :slight_smile:

Unlimited ground winds mean the winds can flip the plane on ground if the winds are strong. They said they removed that thing that has been in the sim since fsx days.

I hope they have improved effects of wind/turbulence in clouds as well.

Edit: It’s live now. Updating :slight_smile:

It just dropped on Steam…

1 Like

Yes, updating now :smiley:

BETA time!!!

I’ve updated in xbox insider and now having to update in Store aswell!!

I want to read/see patch notes before I blindly just update. Can anyone who has already downloaded, confirm that PMDG still works?

1 Like

Thankfully only about 3gb so far in total

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/sim-update-10-beta-release-notes-1-27-9-0/528823

2 Likes

Another 11gb in game…

Please visit the Sim Update 10 Category for further information and specific forum breakouts. Thanks!

1 Like