Sim Update 4 testing sign ups

Would you mind DMing me a screenshot and a description of what you saw yesterday and what you see today? Thanks!

Yesterday was in the hub under joined msfs insider unfortunately I did not take a picture of it. Today it disappeared

3 Likes

Sorry it’s in german. I wonder now am I in the beta program or not? I have also not received a message that the slot is full. I was redirected directly to the store

1 Like

This is very strange. I’m having the same issue. Yesterday on my “joined” tab I saw MSFS. Today it is gone. I am 100% sure I joined yesterday.

2 Likes

I wish I took a screenshot yesterday but my joined tab as seen here is empty today, just as the user above me is describing

1 Like

Same here. I was in yesterday. I joined the very moment the beta opened. Today nothing.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check on this right now.

5 Likes

Yep, same here guys, got confirmation yesterday and Ive just checked my insider hub account and FS is missing

1 Like

Same just had it

1 Like

Yep, same for me

I didn’t take any screenshots yesterday however I noticed others with similar issues have posted on here after you requested screenshots. That’s exactly what I’m experiencing.

1 Like

Thanks! To qualm any worries - if you joined yesterday and it suddenly disappeared from your Insider Hub today, you should still be in the flight, it is a temporary error on Xbox Insider Hub. Just chatted with the team and they are looking into both of the issues at hand.

8 Likes

Just checked my insider hub again and it seems to be there now :slight_smile: , try re-checking it!!

Thanks for the message and the research, then I am confident that I am also there :wink:
Is there already a time when the beta goes to the start?

It should now appear as normal in the Insider Hub. If anyone can confirm!

2 Likes

No definitive time yet other than May 12th! Will update if I do get one though.

1 Like

Yep, It’s there now

1 Like

Yes mine has reappeared in the Xbox hub preview. Thank you for looking out!

1 Like

Yep, thank you :slight_smile:

Good to see the issues are being fixed! Can’t wait to see all of you in the beta.

If it helps, the World Update 4 beta went live at around 12:00 AM GMT of the next day, so don’t worry if it does not start downloading before 12 May is over.

1 Like