Sim update VI Beta installation help

They never said what the limit was on this beta but it almost certainly wasn’t 5000. You are confusing that with the post where they said they BET only 5000 people would join an open beta.

1 Like

The window for applying to be in this beta closed last week. It wasn’t an open beta (or “flighting” opportunity as they call it), so you’ll have to wait until the next opportunity.
May the odds be ever in your favor!
Regards

When Sim update 6 coming out?

October 19

I can understand that only Feedback hub is used. In the forum it is more related to discussing everything rather than post only bugs. Think the hub is more efficent even the usability isn’t the best

[SU6 Beta] Can we have a private forum area for beta testers to share experiences - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

A reminder about the NDA. You may post here about issues joining the insider and installation issues. All others related to actually running and testing must be done via the Feedback Hub.

Any other questions not related to the Insider flight, please use other topics in the forum.

Geeze it would be nice if people on the other side of the world could get a chance to enter these betas. I checked all day on the 1st - not available. I bet when I went to bed late that it then became available… When I woke up, all filled.

1 Like

Hi @Parorng,
That would be a good one to note in this topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/su6-beta-can-we-have-a-private-forum-area-for-beta-testers-to-share-experiences/460068

Reply to Jayne’s post here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/su6-beta-can-we-have-a-private-forum-area-for-beta-testers-to-share-experiences/460068/2

2 Likes

@Jummivana
When I go to the Provide feedback as an Xbox Insider | Xbox Support for PC related issues

I don’t get the place to give feedback , What a I doing wrong … I am sure its on my side

It is frustrating that only some of us have access to beta. This should be open to all willing to take part !

Same here, very irritating !

100% agree on Feedback Hub and not having a forum is a bit pointless.

1 Like

Is this feedback hub a separate programm I need to open? If yes I dont have “Flight simulator” or Microsoft Flight sim " there as an option to select. I can only select “Microsoft Flight simulator alpha”.

A subforum for testing would be very helpful.

I also dont see any feedback, with “MSFS alpha” selected

Please open the beta to all willing to take part and create a sub-forum open for ideas/discussions and feedback.

1 Like

@Jummivana Do we know if there will be a 2nd wave? I missed the 1st, but have the preview available in Insider hub.
Also do we know if testers are invisible in multiplayer like last time?
Thanks

It’s always open for anyone to join. It’s too late for SU6 but Beta will open for the next Sim Update (SU7).

Is there any other device where i can download feedback hub? I dont have a pc with windows 10

I can’t see an android app which is a real shame

1 Like

Uninstalling the feedback hub and reinstalling the hub from the MS store solved my issues. Now I see Flight Simulator there instead of the alpha version.