Simbrief Integration not working in Fenix A320 ?!

Hi,
I’m trying to load my Simbrief flightplan via the EFB and have set my Simbrief User ID correctly in the product configuration section of the App, as well as under the Fenix EFB Settings Page and also in the Datalink Config page of the CDU. The Simbrief user name has normal letters in upper and lower case.

Unfortunately when hitting “Tap to import from simbrief” under the My flight section I get the error message: No Plan Found; No Plan was found for your username. Same for the EFB link “Click here to import your latest SimBrief OFP”. It only says: We couldnt find an OFP associated with your username". Navigraph is connected fine with the same username.
I also tried my email adress instead of my username.
Any ideas ? I’m on v1.02.104.
Thank you!
Best regards Andi

1 Like

Are using the username or the user id number?

1 Like

Have you checked out this document.

1 Like

Thanks…I think thats it. Will try it tomorrow!

1 Like

When we all started with MSFS2020, we all opened an account with Simbrief and we were allocated a user id (numbers). A few years later, Simbrief was taken over by Navigraph, and we all opened an account with a username of our choice which is different than the Simbrief user id.
So in the settings of the Fenix A320 tablet and the MCDU, check the username and make sure it’s the Navigraph username. I had the Simbrief user id instead and as soon as I changed it, I was then able to upload the Simbrief flightplan.

1 Like

Usernames match so not the solution for me. Some flightplans work in Fenix, some do not with no explanation why.

Maybe you’re not updating the Fenix nav data. And occasionally the simbrief and the fenix data conflict.