SimConnect stutter

Still causes low fps and stutter so yes, Sim connect is somewhere.

+1 for Sim connect, such as vatsim via vpilot and fsuipc.

1 Like

+1 for fixing simconnect. I created a motion telemetry provider for the sfx-100 diy motion cockpit.
And its currently unusable, the motion rig is stuttering as the sim is too :frowning:

+1 this is a serious problem.

Stutters are horrible of I use Foreflight with Flight Tracker.

1 Like

I don’t even know what Simconnect is and with so many issues to get systems working
 Maybe it’s fair to say it is not the top priority issue at present, so better be patient! :blue_heart:

What is the stuttering behavior? Is it a slight stutter every 3-8 seconds? Or is it constant stutter?

I’ve been doing runs in FSEconomy and I didn’t notice constant stutter. It might have been causing more spaced out stutters, but it would be hard for me to tell because I am always getting little stutters here and there from streaming.

For LittleNavMap, just deactivate tracking of AI and multiplayer aricraft. Sim runs smooth again at my system.

Yes. Confirmed that deactivating the AI fetching in simconnect removes all of the stuttering, but obviously it needs a fix so we don’t have to do that.

This was fixed in FS2020 previously but has returned as a bug in the release.

It’s a top priority
 Many apps has sim connect

For me the problem it’s with spadnext
 Without spadnext my throttle won’t work correctly
 So it’s a big bug

After MSFS installation I started having issues with simconnect in P3D. Looks like MS installer broke simconnect everywhere.

+1 currently causing major issues with my virtual airline’s tracking software, users essentially can’t use MFS with their flights at the moment

+1
VATSIM and IVAO

im going to have to agree
+1

+1 I need spad.next for my saitek panels but I’m sure the devs are working closely with these 3rd party developers to sort the performance issue.

+1 for me for Vatsim, kills FPS from 60 down to 10.

1 Like

+1

STKP, Vatsim, FSUIPC and my virtual airline CAVacars (CanadaAirVirtual)

What Pete Dawson’s update is saying is that you no longer have to place the simconnect.dll in the same folder. (FSUIPC knows where to find the file).

FSUIPC still uses simconnect to communicate with MSFS.

3 Likes

+1

Just a few programs I use that require simconnect to communicate with MSFS:

• FSUICP
  • vPilot/vatsim
  • FSCommander
  • Plan-G

Asobo, PLEASE make this a priority for a fix.

1 Like

Huge problem for me +1