Simple tutorial issue stops me dead in my tracks

Try to go through the easy tutorials. I went to the lesson where she says a runway will take you anywhere think it’s flying straight and level. Objectives come up and she tells you to focus on the runway and shows a 4 in a box and says press and hold. For the life of me can’t get past that point I don’t know what button to press.

That’s likely the number of the joystick button she wants you to press. The Basic Controls panel from the in-flight mouse menu might help if the numbers are not on the joystick itself.

Although it can be a bit trickier still; my button 2 is for some reason called F2 in the game and on the joystick itself. I pressed the regular F2 (decrease thrust) a hundred times until I noticed.

1 Like

Hello, recently a tool was installed into the Wishlist section that bumps old topics so that they can still get attention if the conversation has gone dead.
This topic, from August last year, got bumped today.
I am moving it to General Discussion, as Wishlist is only for feature requests for the base simulator.
If you are still having an issue with this, feel free to reply and maybe another member of the community has had this issue before. If not, the conversation will close 30 days after the last post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.