SIMSTRUMENTATION - Free Air Manager Instruments for MSFS

NEW RELEASE:

FlySimWare Cessna 414 Chancellor Fuel Selector Valves

Right click this link and select “Save link as” to download.

2 Likes

NEW RELEASE:

Cessna 172 G1000 Switch Panel

NOTES:

• includes built-in ident plate that will use your sim’s reg number
  • light pots currently INOP. Will be added in a future version.

NEW RELEASES:

GTN750 and GTN650 for the PMS50 GTN units.

Note: The bezels are currently the same graphics used for the TDS GTNXi, but they are NOT COMPATIBLE. You must use each separately.

Right click this link and select “Save link as” to download the GTN750.

Right click this link and select “Save link as” to download the GTN650.

@ScorpionFilm422 - if you wish to disseminate this on your Discord for Air Manager users, go ahead. I’m sure there are some folks that could use this now that there’s a viable touch screen option with Popout Manager.

1 Like

Hello, your job is great. Can you create a panel or instruments for JustFlight BAE146 please ? Thank you

None of us own that plane. It’s not one that’s come across our radar as of yet. We’ve still got our CRJ instruments in the works. This plane would be a pretty huge undertaking.

NEW RELEASE:

Garmin G3X overlay bezel

This was added due to popular request now that we can use touch with Popout Manager. It’s 100% functional, but graphics are a bit sub-par ATM and will be updated in a future version.

1 Like

NEW RELEASE:

Garmin GTC 580 bezel overlay for the TBM 930

Use in conjunction with the MSFS popout and with Popout Manager to enable touch screen support

3 Likes

Oh wow! Been waiting for this one! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

We’d never really considered it due to touch support not working with the sim’s popouts. Now that we’ve got touch via Popout Manager, this now makes sense. Although it should probably have been done a few weeks ago. But it’s done now and that’s what matters.

Enjoy!

1 Like

I can’t seem to place the popout-window behind the overlay? It’s obstructed by the blue notificaton “This is an overlay only…etc”.

Tap / click that blue and it disappears. Sim Innovations asked us to put that in all our overlays that will be in the AM Community Store because they get way too many support tickets from people that don’t realize these things are only bezels intended to be used with popouts and aren’t standalone, fully functional instruments.

Okay it worked when I switched it over to my second touch-panel. I allready had 5 instruments on my first touch-panel so I’m guessing some of them must have interfered with me not being able to click off the blue notification.

Odd. It shouldn’t do that, but glad it worked.

As a side note, my best tip for instrument placement is to temporarily disable the “Always on top” checkbox in the panel’s properties when placing popouts. Makes it much easier to move and resize your popout windows when they’re on top of your AM instruments. Once you have them placed, then you can renable in order for AM to be on top to hide the title bars.

Ok, thanks for the tip. Will try that :slight_smile:

Thanks for this! Been waiting for the GTC580!

I am having a weird issue where the blue screen cannot be clicked away (I do not have this issue with the G3000 screens). Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Edit: Noticed blue screen is not centered within the instrument. Stretched to lower right corner so text is partially obscured by bezel. Not sure if this helps.

Yeah, not sure what went wrong with it. I removed the warning message but had forgotten to sync up Github with the latest version. Download it again and it’ll work fine.

1 Like

Seems to be behaving properly now. Thank you! Really appreciate what you guys have done.

1 Like

NEW RELEASE:

Hobbs Meter

This was bugging me. A really optional instrument for flight simulation, but still, its absence was noticed in my cockpit layouts.

Features 2 different styles, selectable via instrument user property - a round gauge, or a smaller rectangular one. Choose whatever suits your cockpit layout best!

1 Like

Beautiful work, I’ve been enjoying your products for some time now… I just picked up the 310r and while i love the plane, im struggling building a realistic screen. Where do you find the background image? Without that, these gauges look really bad on just a transparent background.

Also, just read about the PopOut manager… looking forward to giving that a try!

I just make my own backgrounds in photoshop.