Simulador abre com janela de modo de segurança-Simulator opens with safe mode window

After the last WU, my sim open with the window safety mode all the time

Mine does also. I suspect the sim sees an item in the community folder that it’s uncomfortable with. I simply click on normal start and have yet to discover what is causing the program alert.

Please use English in both you titles and posts. This enables others to find and participate in your thread. I inserted the translation in your title.

This is the result of an improper shutdown the last time you were running. You may not have known that when you clicked the “Exit to Desktop” button, the sim experienced an error when shutting down. It will then give you the “Safe Mode” restart window the next time you want to run.

It is doing this because there IS an error. It may be that one of your add-ons isn’t terminating properly of it could be an exception error in the sim itself. It is probably a good idea to try to determine where the problem lies instead of ignoring it.

2 Likes

I got it occasionally with CTD’s when experimenting with gpu overclocks on a virgin install so I wouldn’t be too sure… Obviously not lately though because everything is solid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.