SimUpdate #3 - March 4 - still on schedule?

yes… I stand corrected

I agree the lighting needs fixing, but it would be nice to be on short final shooting an ILS approach and not have ATC tell me to climb and maintain 14,000 feet.

2 Likes

I believe it is and it is even worse in VR: you wont see any other aircraft light until they are something about 2nm from you…

This is one bug among many other in VR, which they finally added a category for, in which there are entries I don’t even know where they come from and have much less votes than most of VR topics, for which I’ve made a while ago a compilation here:

[VR] Dev Q&A and Feedback Snapshot: please make a VR only category - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

@NewfieSmokester, I don’t think Laminar (or anybody else for that matter) is ever going to have the capability to stream >3PB of data realtime to millions of users all over the planet. At least not in our lifetimes. We’ll have 3PB SDDs before that happens, and be able to host the data locally, assuming Bing or Google or whomever will license us to do that for anything remotely close to what we’re paying for what we already get.

And lawd I hope the excess taxi lights isn’t the latest “scenery spike” nothing burger for all the whiners to lose their minds about. Whoever it is who made the KEYW scenery already fixed it, but you have to have purchased it from them, not the in-sim store, but I’m guessing MS/Asobo will either approve the update, or have it fixed as it applies to all the “victims” in short order, so I’m not losing any sleep over it. Just fly there during the day if it bothers you that much, or go to non-3rd party airports.

And back to the original question, do we have a date for SU3, or is it still a moving target? I can live with the 4th, or a delay (if it makes things better overall) is fine with me, as well. I just haven’t seen anything concrete either way, or even a target date other than the 4th.

1 Like

According to the dev roadmap…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.