Since update always CTD!

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Brief description of the issue:
Since this update I downloaded this morning FS2020 always CTD? 7 times in a row now. I mean what is the point of a game or sim that keeps crashing. It was stable before this update. I am now on the verge of giving up on this buggy sim entirely. Sick to death of it!
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

No mods are loaded?

I am having the same problem…

Fully-updates MSFS Premium Deluxe, on an i7 8700K, 32GB, Win 10 PC, GTX1080Ti, 1TB SSD PC. Since installing SIM UPDATE III this morning, I can no longer load past the London scene splash page. It launches and gets through the Asobo, Xbox, and Blackshark.Ai splash screens, loads the London wallpaper and the FPS hovers at 611 FPS, but the “Checking for Updates” never comes up. Mouse shows and responds on-screen and FPS wavers slightly, but otherwise completely un-responsive. Have re-booted, verified files, etc. nothing helps.

Make sure all Mods are removed before attempting to launch.

Same problem, community folder empty

Could you go into your Event Viewer, in the Applications log and post the error details?
Having an idea of the faulty component could give a clue.

I have the same problem, since one ore two weeks.

@StopHalfling310 do you mean following excerpt from the event viewer?

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x60420f33
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: CoherentUIGT.dll, Version: 2.9.5.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5fc6aa59
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x000000000013edb2
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1a1c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d723aa722213ac
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.14.6.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.14.6.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CoherentUIGT.dll
Berichtskennung: d2116414-5bdf-4d20-bb98-7dbe755ad28e
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.14.6.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: App

Yes. Your app seems to be crashing because of its UI library.

Do you have content from the community? If yes, did you try to remove it completely to see if a third-party component is creating the issue?

I recently added the ATR72 and the A321, have now taken them out. Before that, I flew with the A32NX and the A330PMP for hours without any problems. I’ll test them for the next times.