Saitek radio panel suddenly doesn't work(solved)

Until now, I have been using the Saitek radio panel well But the panel hasn’t been working since a while ago. I think it’s since the last world update. I don’t know when, but recently
I installed Phoenix a320 and pmdg737. What should I check?

Are you using the Logitech driver, or a third party such as SPAD or Axis and Ohs?

What exactly doesn’t work, do you mean in general? or it doesn’t work with the Fenix and PMDG?

I do not use AIO or SPAD.
Radio panels had been running on pmdg and cessna until recently. I could change the radio channel to the panel. Now, even if I ride Cessna, the panel doesn’t light up.

I do not use AIO or SPAD.
Radio panels had been running on pmdg and cessna until recently. I could change the radio channel to the panel. Now, even if I ride Cessna, the panel doesn’t light up. Radio panels had been running on pmdg and cessna until recently. I could change the radio channel to the panel. Now, even if I ride Cessna, the panel doesn’t light up. No matter what plane I choose, the panel doesn’t light up when I enter the MSFS.

First step would be to test and ensure your panels are actually good and working (outside of MSFS).

Download the test software and try it out.

https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/simulation/Flight_Panels_x64_Software_8.0.150.0.exe

2 Likes

I tested it with a panel test program. Digital numbers are well represented. However, there is no light at all inside the sessna of msfs.

I think I asked before, but you do have the Logitech drivers installed, right? Not just the testing software you just tried.

1 Like

What button do you have mapped to the Master Avionics switch? It has to be on.

Also are you starting cold and dark? What happens if you start on runway with it running?

And once the sim is loaded open the task manager. Do you see the Logitech drivers running?

The panel worked fine until a few days ago. And I also installed the Logitech driver.

Previously, the saitek radio panel was turned on when the master and avionics switches were switched on in Cessna Coldandak. And it automatically grew and lit when my cessna was located on the runway.
Now starting on the runway, the radio panel does not light up and does not light up in the cold-and-dock state

I have set the ] key on Avionics Master 1 on.
I also have The throttle quadrant is working well.
I don’t know if the driver works because I don’t know the name of the Logitech driver for radio panel on task manager.

In the task manager it’s called Logitech, sort by name and scroll through to see it.

It may also be grouped in with Microdot flight simulator so expand it.

You can also just go into your startup folder and run it. It’ll tell you if it is already running.

There’s a master avionics 2 as well. Give that a try.

There were two file Logitech Gaming Framework-
Logitech Surround Sound Service in the task manager.

When I downloaded and installed
the Microsoft Flight Simulator Plug-in- Version: 8.0.313.0
from Logitech’s homepage again,
the radio panel worked well.

It’s very strange. The fact that the driver automatically breaks down.
However, only two files -Logitech Gaming Framework
Logitech Surround Sound Service
-are still visible in Task Manager.

Thank you for your help. Sincerely.

1 Like

I’m not surprised it was the Logitech driver.