Slow game

Hello,
I have since the last update that the game is getting slower.
I have the following game data:
W11 pro
I7 9700K Z390 M gaming cf
16BG main memory
1Gb ssd
Geforce GTX 1650 super
the whole game stutters, and freeze. the only thing that doesn’t stutter is the sound of flight simulator
what options do i have ?

Read some of the other many topics on performance issues and try the things other people suggested.

I need some help, every time I want to rudder right or left to taxi, my aircraft all aircraft go to full power, and I am unable to operate fully, any suggestions/fixes? I’ve looked at my controls and its all fine.

Some folks are just not super helpful which is fine as this is a repetitive question but I can understand that when you’re asking an issue that you have you may not know where to look or what to search for so here’s my shot.

Try setting your LOD for terrain and object to 80 or 100. Render scale to 100% or less, graphics to maybe medium or high to start. There is a good article by MSFS 2020’ers how to set NVidia control panel settings.

Make sure monitor is 60hz. Vsync on and 30 or 60 experiment.

Experiment with game mode and HAGS. I have found HAGS unstable. Game mode is a toss up. Set your power settings for the sim. Despite what has been said here if you can overclock stable, the game should do ok depending on your hardware and cooling.

Try to get to limited by GPU. The way you do this is by going to a reasonably dense airport on the ground and open developer mode FPS settings. Set GPU latency to high 20s by altering your settings from high ultra medium etc. you can turn up or down your cpu latency by mainly the terrain LOD setting. Keep it low to start. You want to be GPU limited.

Other things you might consider is empty and repopulate community folder, reinstall add ons, don’t reinstall the sim until you know you need to. Make sure your windows is always updated and Microsoft store updated. Make sure drivers are updated for graphics card and if you want to debloat your GeForce experience add on software then just install the driver by itself. There is a good video floating to do this.

Hope this helps, DM/PM me if you have questions. I’ll get back to you when I can - enjoy helping others as I’ve spent hours and hours tweaking my sim to “perfection”.

thanks for the replay.

i realy do not know what is wrong with this game.
i put mij resolution back to 1680x1050. almost every option on low.
de program work slow. when i whant a option in the program i must wait
for 5 or more seconds. not to speak about the game.
i looked for de information about some hardware:

what is worng with this game. or do i have a to lo hardware configuration?

help help help help

hello,
thanks for the help.
i have now the next settings:
full screen 1920x1080
render 80 ( 1535x863)
30fps
dx12 beta
terain 80
object level 50
for me it is strange that with a displaycard of 6Gb i can not look on screen at leest
HD.
what i change higher then the game stoks/freezes.
must i realy have higer otions in my pc for get minimal HD?
but oke it’s working now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.