Small bugs that we'd love to see fixed in SU8

For the love of God, fix ATC. I’m specifically talking about if I want AI generated traffic. I get an endless spew of “XXX, please expedite climb to FLYY.” Granted, real time online seems to basically use Flight Aware, but this results in basically no GA traffic being spawned.

1 Like

Yes on AI offline ATC is constantly telling traffic to expedite climb/descent over and over.

Yes, especially annoying because Asobo are using the correct data but 3rd parties aren’t. One of the hazards of live I suppose but a workaround should be found.

Flight assistance really needs fixing

as an xbox user

• constraints missing or wrong on all planes (except the ones using nxi)

• fixes on default planes (fuel gauges not working, analog speed indicator differing from the digital one, animation missing on pilatus etc, a320 climb power and ap banking on engage)

apart from these any fix would be greatly appreciated and i trust more experienced users to point them out

at least fixing issues on default planes would be huge for console users since we are going to wait 6 or more months to see quality planes

I’d say you spelt ditching wrong or at least I mean that crazy co pilot in the drop down.

spelt? lol

1 Like

Yes spelt … I use the mother tongue not that rubbish you speak over there :joy:

1 Like

Uhhh huh. Makes cents. See what I did there? cents?
:wink:

1 Like

Performance should be the priority. Its shocking and needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Here is the

Release Notes for SU8.

More importantly (I think)

“IF ‘road’ THEN ‘not green’”

The issue of green roads in rural areas is super-annoying and realism-defying!

If ‘road’ and ‘rural’ then ‘no lights’
If ‘road’ and ‘rural’ and ‘nubian desert’ then ‘definately no lights’

Beside of this:

TBM930: Please fix the SU7 introduced geometry and mapping issues.

SU8 Beta is out and the release notes are here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/sim-update-8-release-notes-1-23-9-0/496878