Snow accumulation logic

As per the title, did anyone get the logic beyond snow accumulation over ground aprons/texture?
Is It per color or material?
Or maybe roughness in the comp texture?
E.g. default asphalt i get Little to no snow, however, a lighter apron in the vicinity get full snow coverage as well as all the grass and Buildings
I can live with a logic where black/surfaces Will melt snow faster, but i’m trying to replicate a normal Airport behaviour where snow Is being plowed pretty much everywhere except on the grass

I’m not a dev, but I’m interested in knowing that, because I kind of find weird there isn’t a proper snow accumulations system in the sim yet. Addons always look weird with snow…

+1 on this, although it doesn’t snow very often here in the UK where I’m building my airport, it is rather weird seeing certain parts of the airport having no snow, and others being covered. I’ve not found any rhyme or reason as to what effects it.

Not sure if someone noticed, but the cars are actually covered quite a lot in snow.

Even the front windshield, see (A). It’s a bit hard to drive like that :wink:

Besides that, the cars don’t stick to the ground properly, but I guess this is another point and known. In Screenshot, it’s visible as well, see B.