So good, it almost got me in trouble at work

So complaints aside, here’s how good it is: I posted some screen shots to Facebook of flying into Hurricane Sally. Numerous Facebook friends thought I was actually there – including my boss, who lurks (creepily) on my page. Within the hour I had an email reminding me that if I travel out of state I have to follow the COVID protocol for my workplace and notify the work administrators that I might have to quarantine! :sweat_smile:

40 Likes

This is Gold.

1 Like

Hah! That’s fantastic thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Lots of people currently posting MSFS screenshots for 2 weeks off work.

3 Likes

Hang on … you post a screenshot and then get two weeks off work to fly more?? That sounds awesome!

“Yeah boss, I just flew in last night on a 10 hour flight. I’m just going to go ahead and quarantine for two weeks just in case.”

Tomorrow send them a screenshot of you on the white sandy beaches , then next day up in the himalayan mountains. Then give them a link to MSFS 2020 store page :slight_smile:

Well I was flying down the Amazon on one screen today while sitting in a Zoom staff meeting on the other… So, there’s that… :grinning:

That is brilliant!

Hope I don’t get into trouble for this then.

1 Like

Haha that’s not Leeds Bradford is it?

Yep, certainly is :grinning:

I suddenly spotted the pub as I was taking off (rw32) so went to check it out a bit later.
I’ve got the Orbx addon so I guess it’s part of that, rather than the default scenery.

Regards
Steve

Thats quality. I used to live in Apperley Bridge now Wrose so I know the airport well. I may just have to get the Orbx add-on for LBA.

Regards
Darren

Good thing the CDC no longer recommends quarantine after travel.

It’s certainly worth it. The default buildings don’t look good at all, but with the addon it’s just like the actual airport… with Jet2 planes (& billboards advertising Jet2)

I live in Bradford too so I also know it well :grinning:

Regards
Steve

1 Like

Nice one whereabouts in Bradford? And wow I’ve just seen your post of your setup!!! That is quality. Ive got a thrust master flight stick and 32 inch monitor that’s it! lol

Lidget Green (BD7)
Yes the three screens certainly help with the immersion, especially at night with the lights off :grinning:
I occasionally get that feeling in my stomach as if I’m in a real aircraft. LOL. Can’t wait to try it with VR!

Regards
Steve

1 Like