So how many of you are on Newegg Shuffle?

I’m on day two of the shuffle the card I actually really wanted is on there today.

I had read all Shuffle items are combos but both days have had a 3070 that was just the card.

If I get a bunch of replies that’s unfortunate. :frowning: :wink:

i won on the shuffle on my 4th time. a 3060 msi gamer X. i have been entering on and off since then maybe 12 to 15 times total. no luck since my win.

the bundles they are making you buy to get a video card are making the shuffle kinda crappy. i will not buy something i dont need to get something i want.

good luck.

:beers:

You are probably better off just going over to the EVGA website…picking a card and getting on their waiting list. They put you in the queue and when they get to you, you get sent an email to buy the card which is valid for 24hrs. I did sign up, and yes, waited like a month, then I got my email. Bought the card at normal retail price and have been rocking a 3070 now for about three months…

2 Likes

W00T!

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING OC 12G is in packaging and I have a tracking number!

And a PSU with horrible reviews I don’t need most of those seem like bundle buyers who are salty?

As for the EVGA website, most recent E-mail going out was some who registered in February everything else is from 2020 excluding Titan copper lotto for a $2400 card, rumor is there are five

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.